Team Thirteen XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XIII clan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for youre last Slot

Go down 
+3
Pinkrabbit
Sentenza
Ale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ale

Application for youre last Slot Empty
PostSubject: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Sup Team 13?

Wanted to make one formel Application before giving up joining this great clan!

So here we go->
Nick: Ale
Im playing this game since Summer 2003, when i first downloaded the demo. Ive been in a few Clans before like RaGe, n2o, eoN, mYm, SE and a few noname Clans. Theres nothing I havnt done in Newerth by now! I use to be good at meeleing noobs (or sometimes a few pros :-P) and Homewrecking all over the place. I always go for the team and i dont really care much (but still a bit :-)) about my stats. I suck at commanding big public games, but i win like 70-80% of the PUGs as comm! My aiming isnt that good too, but still ok. I always dreamed of playing in a clan where all members are at least as good as me or muuuuuuuch better, a clan thats trained so good that everybody know what to do in every situation without even talking, a clan the just pwnz and in my eyes this clan is XIII!
And let me loose a few words about my past most of you still remember:
My life was a big piece of crap at that time and Savage was everything for me wich made me explode from time to time and made me insult the wrong people who didnt really deserve it. I would like to apologize especially to edb! Sorry m8!
But that changed, my life is really beautiful now, and i dont give a fuck about loosing anymore, this is a promise!
I hope to find my destiny with you guys, i wont dissapoint you, Really!!!

Seeya on the battlefield, Ale
Back to top Go down
Sentenza

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Pinkrabbit

Pinkrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 pm

nice application m8, best of luck with the vote
Back to top Go down
NaiL

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:32 pm

good luck, stay active and send us lots of cookies.

NaiL
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Pick him ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Crashbandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Bunny wrote:
Pick him ! Cool

pick bunny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ale

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:50 pm

k... Sente told me, that theres no chance to reach the needed 80% anymore. Thats sad but I cant change it.
So thanks for giving me a chance, seeya somewhere, somehow, someday!
Ale

---> Deinstall Savage
Back to top Go down
SirEdb

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Don't get us wrong there Ale, but you have an obvious flaw which would be your attitude. You can't expect us to believe you've changed in one day, as it'll take more than that. (and I myself know that). Stick around a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Ale

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Well ok, havnt already deinstalled cause my computer crashed because of a Virus when I was just about to deinstall :-P
I havnt changed in one day, it took alot longer, I had to let some bitch break my heart, move 700 kms away from home and 3 months break of Savage till i became what im now. Ill give myself another chance and just go on playing a bit :-)
Thanks edb!
seeya on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for youre last Slot   Application for youre last Slot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for youre last Slot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Thirteen XIII :: Recrutation-
Jump to: