Team Thirteen XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the XIII clan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Go down 
+2
NaiL
Precision
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Precision

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:48 am

Hello everyone, my name's Jay i'm 20 years old and i'm a recovering alcoholic suffering from Bipolar disorder (aka manic-depressive illness). I like to smoke weed, argue and cut my wrists.

Here's a picture!
Back to top Go down
NaiL

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Lo' my name is Sonny, am 19 years old and I like cupcakes. Im currently living together with my girlfriend and work as a light/sound technicus on festivals,events,parties and in studios.
Here is a picture.
Back to top Go down
SirEdb

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:48 am

I'm Ewald de Bruijn, aka E d B. 19 years old Student + Fratboy from the Netherlands. Basicly spend my day chilling, relaxing and cooling down and when I get tired of that I go lie down on the couch for a while. Picture will come soon.
Back to top Go down
a ! M b O T *

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:13 am

Yoy my name is Max and im 20 years old. Im study photograpgy but more in the Art way!
Wich means im chilling alot and taking many pics of everything and everyone..My homecity is cologne in germany (ftw)
Back to top Go down
HeRoCoM

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:37 pm

Hello, my name is ricky i am aged 22 i work as a co-manager in a newish company i play like 1-2 years i live in england and my home-city is london ( the cap of england ) i make alot of videos on youtube :p
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 am

Hello everybody! My name is Antony in 18. Im a student, sometimes i work and my hobby is music, writing music and dj.
I also move techno, techhouse music, parties, raves, girls ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Thirteen XIII :: Off-topic-
Jump to: